Last modified: February 13, 2017
Information You Provide
- Your Photos/Media/Files and Storage. We request access to your photos/media/files so as to help us cache some information such as photos used by Abenakebe. This help us load the app faster and avoid extra internet charge for you.
How We Use Information
We use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
- Our Services. We operate and provide our Services, including providing customer support, and improving, fixing, and customizing our Services. We understand how people use our Services, and analyze and use the information we have to evaluate and improve our Services, research, develop, and test new services and features, and conduct troubleshooting activities. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- Safety and Security. Our services are mainly publicly available services and we do not require login details to use our services.
- Third-Party Banner Ads. We use google admob integration to serve you with relevant ads.
Information You And We Share
You share your information as you use and communicate through our Services, and we share your information to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
- Third-Party Providers. We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. When we share information with third-party providers, we require them to use your information in accordance with our instructions and terms or with express permission from you.
- Third-Party Services. When you use third-party services that are integrated with our Services, they may receive information about what you share with them. For example, we use google analytics so keep track of the way how you use our services.
TelePort Technologies Plc.
Phone Number +251115150780
Email [email protected]
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Intellectual Property Policy: Your Copyrights and Trademarks
("Abenakebe," "our," "we," or "us") is committed to helping people and organizations protect their intellectual property rights. Our users agree to our Terms of Service ("Terms") by installing, accessing, or using our apps, services, features, software, or website (together, "Services"). Our Terms do not allow our users to violate someone else's intellectual property rights when using our Services, including their copyrights and trademarks.
To report copyright infringement and request that Abenakebe remove any infringing content it is hosting (such as partner organizations which are listed in our app), please email a completed copyright infringement claim to [email protected]
To report trademark infringement and request that Abenakebe remove any infringing content it is hosting, please email a complete trademark infringement claim to [email protected]
Before you report a claim of trademark infringement, you may want to contact to the relevant Abenakebe user you believe may be infringing your trademark. You may be able to resolve the issue without contacting Abenakebe.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on our Services. The easiest way to do this is by providing us the phone number of the individual who has submitted the infringing content on our Services.
- A declaration that:
- You have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted or trademarked content described above, in the manner you have complained of, is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
- The information in your claim is accurate; and
- You declare, under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright or trademark that is allegedly infringed.
- Your electronic signature or physical signature.